Have a TRICARE West or Central California Alliance Plan?
Get a Free
Spectra Breast Pump
in 3 Easy Steps
The Best-selling Breast Pump in the U.S.!
Spectra Baby thought hard about things like “adjustable suction levels,” because that provides a more natural flow of milk. Spectra Baby Founder, Heidi Humphries, RN, BSN, IBCLC, insisted on the quietest motor available for these pumps, which when in the “massage mode,” simulate the natural suckling of baby.
BOTH MODELS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- (2 ) Years Warranty on pump motor (90 days on accessories)
- Backflow protection to keep your breast milk from harmful bacteria
- Strong, adjustable suction level up to L12 (250 mmHg)
- Auto-timer with display
- Built-in nightlight for middle-of-the-night pumping
- Includes tubing and both 24MM & 28MM Breast flanges for perfect fit & comfort
- Wide neck bottles
- Locking rings and caps, for leak protection during storage
- Includes multi-volt power adapter for use in any country
- Single or double pump capability
Spectra S1 Plus Electric & Portable Breast Pump
- Soft blue color
- Portable at 2.9 lbs., perfect for moms on the go
Spectra S2 Plus Premier Electric Breast Pump
- All electric (not rechargeable)
- Soothing soft pink
- Weighs only 2.5 pounds for ease of movement
How to Get Your Breast Pump Free in 3 Easy Steps
You’re receiving a brand new breast pump!
Simply Mama’s founder, Kathleen Huggins, is a Registered Nurse and Board Certified Lactation Consultant. She’s been working with nursing mothers since 1980. Kathleen founded one of the first breastfeeding clinics in the U.S. as well as one of the first breastfeeding help lines for mothers. She is the author of several breastfeeding books, including “The Nursing Mother’s Companion” now in its 7th Edition and read by over one million mothers.
Kathleen started Simply Mama because she wanted to ensure that mothers on Medi-Cal and Medi-Cal Managed Care Plans had access to high-quality breast pumps just like mothers on other insurance plans. After extensive research and testing, Kathleen chose the Zomee Rechargeable Double Electric breast pump as the best choice possible for mothers provided by the Affordable Care Act.